I'm back! I'm back! As if anyone cares, or is reading this. But oh, the cartharsis I have been denied...a sorely trying time, this has been. Oh, the pain, the pain. My eyes, my eyes. You get the picture, my little wee lambkins.
I have been living with a crazy woman since leaving the crazy parental abode for over a month now. This situation has become so fucking nuts that I am now going to move in with the only fucking sane person I know, a lovely friend who has less issues than the current friend. The current friend has turned out to be one of the more trying souls I have ever met, and I only hope that when I tell her I am moving on to that great new apartment in the 'burbs that she doesn't cut my stuffed animal to shreds. I have a feeling she might -- you know, the whole "Single White Female" thing? She reminds me of Jennifer Jason Leigh, psychotically enough. So, I fear that I cannot win for losing, or for winning, or something like that. I am just ready to GO, people! To go!
In other news, I still think of the blue-eyed doctor. I know, it's like trying to remove a barnacle, and everyone is screaming for you to do so, but you just can't. I am also hungry and ready to go home and collapse, home being a relative sort of term. Tomorrow I have my volunteer shift, and then hopefully I pack up all my shit and move in with my friend permanently. This in-between trying to find work/cash/another place to stay. I've basically been homeless for a long time, my parents' place not counting for much other than sheer pain. So I'm ready for my own abode, that's for damned sure.
So, if you know of a big Broadway show in the sky...or just anywhere...let me know. I can live underneath the theater like the Phantom, and just collect musical tributes for my rent. Or something like that.
Until we meet again, my sweets.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment